Monday, June 02, 2014

DAY 1: I Hate Anyone Who Drives A Toyota Yaris... Wankers

Driving-Fast-300x207
I've seen so many people attempt #100HappyDays and to many extents it has proved to be good for their souls - or they're kidding themselves.

So I thought I'd try and vent my spleen with a HUNDRED DAYS OF SHIT...

For DAY 1: I hate anyone who drives a Toyota Yaris... Wankers
I only use the Yaris as I was behind some fossilised shit driving one today through Colwyn Bay at FIFTEEN MILES AN HOUR, who proceeded to brake at every corner...
Without getting all Jeremy Clarkson on you, and I know it's stereotypical, but you can quite often guess who's behind the wheel by the car they drive.
Eg; Nissan Note - the name says it all... I mean, a Nissan Note... What wanker buys a car called a Nissan Note? A Roundabout Wanker, that's who...
#100ShitDays

1 comment:

Carlos Harris said...

hhhh,so funny. And I want to say yaris 2020 is so great